Papers from the 12th and 13th IFACSymposiums ‘Information Control Problems inManufacturing’ (INCOM'06 and INCOM'09) held in Saint-Etienne, France, 17-19 May 2006 and Moscow, Russia, 3-5 June 2009.
- Proactive production activity control by online simulation
- An emulation-based execution control system evaluation tool: application to a furniture manufacturing group
- A simulation-based equipment environment for flexible manufacturing systems
- Feasibility evaluation of multi-site scheduling by distributed simulation of workshops
- Risk analysis for cooperation policies benefits in reducing the bullwhip effect in a telecom supply chain
- Manufacturing network simulation using a data-driven model
- A genetic algorithm with tournament selection for optimising inspection allocation in multiproduct multistage production systems